Trick or Treat!
Hi there, everyone! I’m sure that you guys must be excited because HALLOWEEN is coming! Woohoo! Actually, my country rarely celebrates for Halloween. But anyway, I still want to create some kind of look that I didn’t have a chance to do it in my normal life. So today, I decided to be a goofy clown doll! I came out with the idea that I don’t want to make too much effect, not too hard to do, and not too scary. And yes, I’m quite happy with the result. This is SUPER EASY and I guarantee that all of you can follow and do as I did. Well, let’s get into it!
STEP 1: COMPLEXION
- Apply your lightest foundation shade. Or if you don’t have one, I suggest you to use loads of powder to set all over your face. Don’t be scared, because we’re a clown!
STEP 2: BROWS
- I use black eyeshadow to draw my brows. I just draw in a shape like I do in my everyday life. But if you guys want some more dramatic look, you might try to draw it longer. But for me, I’ll stay as simple as I can.
*Product used: Tartelette from Tarte in the last colour*
STEP 3: EYES
- The eye part is also another super easy part. First, use your pencil eyeliner to write in the inner and outer corners of your eyes on both upper and lower lids. It doesn’t need to be neat because we will blend it out later.
- Second, use a flat brush to blend the eyeliner till it becomes smoother.
- Third, dip your brush in the same black eyeshadow before and pat it on your eyeliner to set them. This step will make your eyeshadow that you already applied keep in place.
- Create a little cat eye wing with the same brush.
- Use your gel or liquid eyeliner to draw in your inner corner of the eyes to make it look sharper.
- For this step, you need to be very patient. We’re going to create a little wound shape on your lower lids. Look straight in the mirror and draw the line in the middle. You may slightly pull your eyes down and roll your eyes upward to make it tight and easy to draw.
- If you want to be a beautiful clown, don’t forget to curl your lashes and put on a mascara. And if you want to be a more beautiful clown, add some false lashes!
- Done with the eye look! See? It’s really easy!
STEP 4: NOSE
- For the nose, I use 2 red lipstick to create a gradient colour look. First, I apply the darker red around my nostrils. Second, use a brighter red lipstick to apply on top of the darker one. Third, blend it with a lip brush. Easy!
STEP 5: LIPS
- Finally, the last step is lipstick. I use the darker one all over my lips and follow by the brighter one in the middle of my lips. You may make it a little bit messy if you wish.
And yeah! That’s pretty much of my makeup tutorial to be a (beautiful) clown (?). As I told you, it’s not hard at all! To create some kind of Halloween look, it doesn’t need to be scary all the time. We can be whatever we want on Halloween day! And this is how it works on me.
I hope you have a great time on your Halloween party! Please enjoy, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!