Wearing makeup all day can make your skin feel uncomfortable and want to have some rest. I’m also a person who got addicted to makeup and always do my makeup every time when I have to step outside the house. However, wearing makeup (almost) every day can damage your skin. So, today I’m brave enough to show you guys how I remove my makeup after the day. And you will see the differences between angel and devil (WOW).
1.Water Proof Makeup
– The first thing I’ll do is to remove my waterproof makeup. There are 3 parts which are eyes, eyebrows, and lips. As you can see in the picture above, the one that will remove waterproof makeup should have 2 separable parts which are water and oil. Before using the remover, I’ll shake it to become 1 colour (light blue). Then soak it in a cotton pad and followed by these following steps:
- Gently pad it on the eyes for about 10 seconds for making a dry mascara melt.
- Slowly wipe down and up on your lashes.
- If you wear an inner eyeliner on your upper water line, I recommend you to carefully put the cotton on the water line and gently remove upward.
- Fold the cotton pad into 1/4 and use the tip of the corner to wipe your lower lashes and inner corner.
- Pad the same cotton onto your brows for about 10 seconds if you are a person who loves wearing eyebrow mascara.
- Then wipe it aside, follow your eyebrow hairline.
- Use another side of the cotton to remove lipstick on your lips by putting on the center of your lips and move aside from the center to the left and from the center to the right. Do this step on both of your upper and lower lips.
and you can now see the differences!
– After I remove all my waterproof makeup, then all I do is to remove my entire face!
- Use a cotton to wipe all over the face starting from the center of the forehead.
- Then wipe it aside from the center to the right and from the center to the left.
- Wipe down on the bridge of the nose and don’t forget the sides of your nose as well.
- From the cheeks, wipe the cotton upward as opposite to the gravity for aging prevention.
- Wipe upward from the chin to aside.
- Repeat all the steps again to make sure nothing is on your cotton.
– I like to clean my face 2 times at night since I’m afraid that it won’t be deeply clean if I don’t do this:
- First, I like to use just only the cleanser on my face (make sure your face is wet).
- Gently rub your nose in a circular motion for about 1 minute.
- Wash your face.
- I really enjoy doing this step! As you can see, there is a net in the picture. I like to apply the cleanser into the net and whip it together till it becomes like a whipping cream! This is just only a fun part of my routine. If you want to skip this step, that’s fine. A whipping foam will make you clean your face without any pressure since your hand isn’t touching the skin. It also claims that this can prevent a fine line in the future.
- Oh, don’t forget to wash your face again!
– Finally, the last step is to use a toner! Toner is the last step of cleansing and the first step of prepping your skin and be ready for the skincare. To put in simply, it’s like a transition product between cleansing and skincare.
- Soak the toner to the cotton.
- Wipe as same as removing overall makeup (step 2).
So yeah, this is how I do every day when I got back home. Cleaning your face deeply can prevent acnes on your skin. If you decide to wear makeup every day, then you need to start thinking of how to clean your skin properly. I hope you find this helpful!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know in the comment down below!
EDIT: I was just checking out my blog and found out that oh shhh…are you kidding me? What I had written on the Water Proof Makeup (step 1) part was ALL GONE! And yes… I had to rewrite it again. I’m so sorry for those of you who came to read my blog and saw nothing on step 1. I wish you come and check it out later.